Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!!!
Unfortunately he hasn't been able to enjoy Logan being happy as much lately. The seizures started getting a little worse again, but he has also developed a cold so I'm hoping that was the reason for the increased seizure activity.
We head to the ENT today to check on some crazy breathing that Logan has been doing. No one can seem to figure out why it's happening, but we have noticed that if we reposition his head he can breath fine. Strange.
I'll update more later, but for now Logan is sleeping and Freddie is having his lunch. And did I mention Dee Dee is here for a couple of weeks? Freddie is over the top excited!!!
I've also posted a few photos from the past month or so. Unfortunately it was too hot for Logan at some of the events, or he just wasn't feeling up to it, but thankfully he enjoyed some R&R at Casa de Nana y Papa!
Hope everyone is well!
Anniversary Sunday at Church...BBQ lunch
Goofing off with the camera
After one of our PT sessions...what a precious boy
Following in Daddy's footsteps
Our lake cottage!
Sweet boys...including a silly smile from Freddie!
TWEETSIE and DAY OUT WITH THOMAS!
Both boys and their train whistles!
Daddy's ice cream...YUM!
Watching Max & Ruby on the back of the truck
while his redneck parents unload the car! Too funny!
Definitely had to get a photo!
Miss Kristin's Graduation Party! The water hose was a hit!
And I'll apologize ahead of time for so many pictures of the same thing...they were just too cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment