Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our prayer warriors!

We added a new web tracking system to the blog to see where everyone is from who is viewing the blog and we were amazed that you guys are from everywhere!  I know everyone is extremely busy, but if you have the time I would love to receive photos of you guys and where you live!  I have to admit that I'm stealing this idea from another blog I've seen, but I would love to add a slideshow to ours showing the pictures of everyone and your families. You all mean so much to us that we want to be sure and know who all is out there!

When you have a chance send a picture of you and your family and where you live to my email address - ellenwingate@yahoo.com.

I'll try and give you a family update tonight with some photos of our own!!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Prayers for output!

A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays.  The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...