Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Thursday!

The house is still quiet and I'm actually reading Proverbs to start my day. All of the boys are still sleeping, which is uncommon in this house at this time of the morning. I wanted to get up at 6:30 and start my day today and God gently nudged me at that time, without an alarm clock.  For those of you who know me well, even with an alarm clock me rolling out of bed doesn't happen easily...especially at 6:30am.

It's been a tough couple of days, but starting with God today I know it will be better.

I hope you all have a wonderful start to you day and I hope you experience all of God's blessings, both big and small, throughout today!

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 6:30 on your own, with no ringing alarm? I can only imagine how tired you must be after a busy day with your sweet boys - I'm impressed. Thinking of you and hoping your weekend has been easier than your week!

BT said...

Praying for your family and hoping for the best. So good to see all of you, but missed Fred. Take care and hope to see you all again soon.

Prayers for output!

A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays.  The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...