Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A few photos to enjoy!

So the post that I spent about an hour typing out....was somehow deleted. Ahhh......deep breath.

Enjoy the photos below for now, it's probably a better recap of our life over the last month that I could put into words anyway, but I will try to do so very soon.

There are a ton of pictures, but I just couldn't choose so I put all of the ones in that I loved!  And they are all mixed up, so don't let the order throw you.

Just know that we are in a very good place right now....thanks to God and all of your prayers.

Will update more soon!

Our first snow and the first actual photo 
I've been able to take of the deer that live all around!



Not sure he could be any cuter!

Watch out snow, here we come!

Me and the boys all snuggled in for the 163rd viewing of 
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!

Enjoying Dee Dee's new toy!

Breakfast Christmas morning!  
And yes, we have matching PJ's!

See!!! So fun!

Freddie learned to use the timer on our camera!
We have quite a few of these shots!

There is just nothing sweeter....Christmas or any day!

Christmas Eve service at church

Christmas Eve Dinner with family and friends!

Merry Christmas Eve!

BELIEVE has become a word we live by....and it's
not referring to Santa...but this was just too cute!

Freddie's Christmas program at school.  They were so precious!

Penland Christmas Tree Farm....now a tradition for us!




We took a chance and traveled to the beach for Thanksgiving.
And another tradition is born.  What a great trip!
















Freddie's footprint


As you can tell, everyone loved our trip to the beach!  It was even warm enough to get in the water.  That's how blessed we have been feeling every day.

We hope you all had a VERY Merry CHRISTmas and wish everyone a joyous New Year!!!

1 comment:

Chesley said...

Ellen- What fantastic pictures! SO glad to see everyone is doing well and that Logan is looking so happy. Makes me smile : ) Hope you all have a spectacular New Year!

Miss and love you all...
Chesley

Prayers for output!

A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays.  The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...