We had such a great time at the Great Wolf Lodge this past weekend to celebrate Logan's 2nd birthday! I'll post a better update later, but here are some pictures to enjoy!
Happy Tuesday!
After our 3 month old son was diagnosed with a brain abnormality resulting in a difficult to control seizure disorder, we decided to join the blogging world and share with our family and friends the ups and downs, ins and outs and blessings of our journey.
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
3 comments:
Thanks for your comment on our blog! we'll work on some epilepsy awareness designs and add them to the site soon. :)
Ellen it looks like you all had a great time! Happy Birthday to Logan :) He looks so happy!!
I hope we catch up soon.
xoxo,
Catherine
Beautiful. I pray the Lord gives you many family trips like this. Thank you for sharing. I can't get over the red hair too cute. Happy birthday Logan we are so grateful god sent us a miracle like you!
Post a Comment