Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Would love your prayers!

After yet another day of ups and downs, seizures and sleep, but still precious squeals, beautiful smiles and the best hair-pulling-ear-squeezing-about-to-jump-out-of-your-arms hugs, we are going to make adjustments to meds starting tomorrow. And while we have done this before and I even think we've been in a place very similar to this before, I just feel the need to ask for your prayers this time. As with anyone with epilepsy, when adjusting meds one of three things is likely to happen. He will get better, he will stay the same or he could get worse. Unfortunately, as our neurologist reminded me yesterday, there are varying degrees of worse.

So...we're praying that we start to see progress in the better category. Maybe even the much better portion of that category.

Unfortunately with this change we didn't feel comfortable sending Logan to school. I hate that he'll miss the first day, but will pray for his absences to be few and far between soon!

Freddie did start his first day of Kindergarten, so there's at least one praise for the day!

Thanks for the unwavering support! I hope to have a wonderful update soon!!

No comments:

Prayers for output!

A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays.  The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...