So we're headed to our local pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit in the morning for a little 3-5 day getaway.
Okay, so maybe getaway is not the best description, but we are ready for some kind of change. Hopefully this will give us some sort of insight into what's going on in that precious little brain of Logan's.
We always seem to take on a little too much at the time and this week feels no different. Last Saturday we had an awesome birthday party for Freddie, today was his actual birthday complete with us enjoying lunch with him at school and treats for his class, tomorrow we head to the hospital with Logan and Friday Fred and I celebrate our 10th anniversary.
All in a week's work I suppose.
You're not hearing complaining. God blesses us more than we deserve. I just have to repeat it all at times to be able to take it all in.
You never know how much you can handle until handling it is the only choice you have.
As always, we would welcome prayers for our sweet baby boy.
We also welcome praise for our precious six year old!
We don't deserve such awesome children.
And we will also welcome prayers for the village that it takes to keep this circus going!
Will update soon!!
After our 3 month old son was diagnosed with a brain abnormality resulting in a difficult to control seizure disorder, we decided to join the blogging world and share with our family and friends the ups and downs, ins and outs and blessings of our journey.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayers for output!
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
In the early days of this blog, the words came almost effortlessly. They filled my brain and then poured out almost faster than I could type...
-
It seems as though our request for prayers is becoming all too familiar. I wish I was writing with huge praises but, at least for Logan, th...
No comments:
Post a Comment