I had also planned to paint my nails today.
Don't judge. I'm still a girl who wants to feel like a girl...most of the time.
But instead I felt compelled to ask for prayers...again.
This feels like a pretty big appointment. Logan hasn't really been doing so well lately. But the options that have been presented...well I just can't get on board with them yet.
And I also want to ask the doctor about some alternative treatments. You never really know what response you may get from a doctor when you talk about alternative therapies.
Either way we need to make some changes. And while change is often necessary it isn't always easy.
So I'm asking for prayers again. Prayers that we will walk away from this appointment with a plan to move forward. One that everyone feels good about.
God can do whatever He wants. Last Friday there was ice falling from the sky and today it's 70° here. So the prayers are not for specific answers, but for us to take the next steps that we need to take...the right steps...steps in the right direction.
And I think I failed to post the video on the blog that our sweet friend Becky Fox made for us which helped us to win a recent video contest. Everyone should be blessed with a friend like Becky. I'm glad I am.
Thank you, thank you!!
1 comment:
You got it!!! Your family remains one of the most beautiful I know, inside and out. Kathy Cox
Post a Comment