For weeks we have been blessed with flowers in our mailbox. They are blue and live on a white canvas. Inside each bouquet is the real treasure.
Prayers....heartfelt and honest. Real and timely.
Whoever you are, you need to know how precious these bouquets and prayers have become.
Sometimes no one else sees them....because I selfishly think they are just for me.
But I will learn to share.
This is one of those things that happens that you don't expect. That you never saw coming.
It's one of those things that without struggles and hardships, without a life that may be described as something other than typical, we would never experience. It's one of the blessings in the midst of the darkness.
Once again I am reminded how precious and loving the world can be.
And how one person can make a difference.
Handwritten notes of encouragement. Time dedicated and a commitment to pray not just for Logan, but our family, our doctors and very specific needs that are known because of a true ability to hear God's voice.
I am beyond grateful.
And I'm learning. You are teaching me how to pray. How to trust. How to believe. And how to grow my own garden of blue flowers.
And these precious bouquets are but one example of how the world shows us undeniable love.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28
My prayer then is a praise. For this beautiful gardener of blue flowers. That you heard the call and you responded...in a big and beautiful blue flower kind of way.
Please pray with me that this person will know what a gift they have, what it means to us that they have shared that gift and that we will all pray it forward because of their example.
AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment