Friday, March 27, 2015

Introducing...

While I never envisioned this as part of our path, if I'm honest there is very little of how life has unfolded that I actually envisioned.

So it should come as no surprise to me that we are here. 

And while there is still much to do in the way of getting this up and running, I can't wait any longer to get started.  

We are so excited to launch the Logan Jett Research Foundation, Inc.!!!!!!!



While the details will continue to unfold and it will take a while to get all of the pieces in place, the basics are complete. 

We have a foundation.  

We are awaiting tax exempt status (which we anticipate having before the end of this year).

And we now have tshirts to order!!!!!  

I get now why God gives us things in life based on his timing...I can barely digest all of this as it is.  Thank goodness I wasn't able to see it all from the beginning.

The foundation, in its most basic form, will exist to help fund research for some of the most severe cases of epilepsy - like our sweet Logan.  And we are trusting God to lead us down whatever path that takes. 

So for now, for everyone who has asked for shirts....here you go! 

Click this link to order your shirt!

We are trying out this site as a way to sell the shirts while raising a little money to kickstart the foundation.  

WHOO HOO!   Cannot wait to see what God is going to do with this.  Maybe our sweet Epileptologist will have his bookstore one day afterall, once we have eliminated the need for his job and cured this hideous condition.

Also cannot wait to see all of our friends and family - Logan's village of supporters - wearing your shirts!

Forging ahead with tiny triumphs and giant hope!!!!!!

No comments:

Prayers for output!

A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays.  The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...