Fever is down and we have LAUGHTER! This might be the first REAL little Logan laughter ever. I can't even tell you how amazing it is to see and hear! Not just because of this infection, but because of everything he is battling. Laughter is something that not every parent of a child with PMG will hear, ever. So we are beyond blessed. Praise God!!!
Please ignore the voices in the video other than his. :)
After our 3 month old son was diagnosed with a brain abnormality resulting in a difficult to control seizure disorder, we decided to join the blogging world and share with our family and friends the ups and downs, ins and outs and blessings of our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayers for output!
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
In the early days of this blog, the words came almost effortlessly. They filled my brain and then poured out almost faster than I could type...
-
It seems as though our request for prayers is becoming all too familiar. I wish I was writing with huge praises but, at least for Logan, th...
1 comment:
His laughter made Chloe laugh while we were watching. What a perfect (and contagious) sound!!!!
Post a Comment