The title of this one is basically it in a nutshell. I'm blogging from my phone because it's the quietest "machine" I have and Logan is asleep beside me. Fred is asleep in Logan's room and Freddie is asleep in his bed. That's at least the story right now.
I really miss writing which means I also really miss getting my head and heart in the right place bedore I go to bed each night. These days all I seem to do is get everyone's tummies full, bottoms bathed, meds in and teeth brushed before Fred, Nana and I fall into bed at night. And just like tonight it's midnight and there's no time left.
But tomorrow is a big day for us and it's going to be a great one I can feel it. The boys and I are on our own as Nana is going to be with Papa. He has a procedure, nothing too major, but she needs to be with him. Fred will take Freddie to school, Logan has PT at 8:30, we have an assessment with Bayada nurses around 9:30 and then at 10:30 Logan and I head to pick Freddie up. Hopefully we will hear something good from Medicaid and we have a little issue with some real estate we own that I'm hoping to get resolved with an attorney tomorrow.
I'll fill you in later with more detail on all of this, but the more I type the more I realize I need to get some sleep.
I feel so blessed in so many ways as always...more on that later too.
Sweet dreams boys...try to stay asleep tonight!
After our 3 month old son was diagnosed with a brain abnormality resulting in a difficult to control seizure disorder, we decided to join the blogging world and share with our family and friends the ups and downs, ins and outs and blessings of our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayers for output!
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
In the early days of this blog, the words came almost effortlessly. They filled my brain and then poured out almost faster than I could type...
-
It seems as though our request for prayers is becoming all too familiar. I wish I was writing with huge praises but, at least for Logan, th...
No comments:
Post a Comment