So, the things that we have been so excited NOT to see over the last seven plus months showed up tonight, although in a very mild way. They woke Logan up, but didn't seem to upset him.
He's back to sleep now and Fred is sleeping with him. Thank you Fred!!
Now...I have to close my eyes and stop analyzing every single sound I hear over the monitor that sits right by my head as I sleep.
There will always be bumps in the road. This is what makes us all stronger...in our faith and our character.
So now I will take a deep breath, close my eyes and let God take care of the rest.
If my faith is strong, then trust I must.
Sweet dreams boys. God is watching over us.
2 comments:
Hey Ellen - sorry to hear that Logan is experiencing a bit of the not-so-good old days. I hope this is short-lived and Logan's back to his new, improved self right away! Thinking of you all.
Ellen, my thoughts are with you. I find this - the return of seizures, if only one - to be the toughest and most challenging part of what we are going through. Hopefully you will all have another 7plus months of seizure freedom. I am rooting for Logan :)
Post a Comment