Today is the last day Logan will be on the Ketogenic Diet.
I have to add that it's the last day for now. I don't anticipate ever being on it again, but goodness knows I don't rule anything out or pretend to know anything for sure these days.
But for now, he will have his last feeding of KetoCal tonight. EEK!
We've been talking about it and working towards this for almost 2 months, but it still seems to have happened quickly.
That means we don't have to be on such a tight schedule.
That means I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE THE FORMULA TONIGHT OR ANY TIME IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!
That means that when we travel, we can pack about an entire suitcase LESS worth of stuff.
That means less investigating, researching and getting approvals for sugar and carb free medications.
That means the boys can use the same lotion.
That means that we can move away from baby soap...if we want to.
That means we don't have to wash so many stinking dishes a day for him!
But most of all, at least for right now and from all we can tell because we haven't changed anything ellse - that means we are seeing smiles. Some giggles. Happiness. Bright eyes. He's hungry again. He's letting us know how he feels. He's not sleeping as much. And he just has a better quality of life.
That means that we are moving forward....not standing still or taking steps backwards.
That means life is good. God is good. We are thankful and we are blessed!
AMEN!!!!!
2 comments:
YEAH, YEAH YEAH!!!
I love the photo Fred posted to FB of your boys sharing a chair. I hope Logan's smiles and giggles increase and that he enjoys some delicious meals!
Post a Comment