Today was a much better day....and we finally have a Christmas tree!! Currently it is without ornaments, but I like to tell myself it needs a fair amount of time for the limbs to naturally fall.
Logan has slept quite a bit today, but he did get all of his meds tonight...YAY! Freddie and Fred went to the Y to swim in the indoor pool so he was asleep around 6:45. Let's hope everyone sleeps through most if not all of the night tonight.
I am on a mission now to get Fred and I to bed so we can hopefully get a good night's sleep. I think Logan and I will take the couch again tonight, but hopefully he will still get some good rest.
Now we're just praying the virus has left our home. We have had more than enough.
Hope everyone has a great start to the week!
Sweet dreams!
After our 3 month old son was diagnosed with a brain abnormality resulting in a difficult to control seizure disorder, we decided to join the blogging world and share with our family and friends the ups and downs, ins and outs and blessings of our journey.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayers for output!
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
A lot has changed in almost 17 years of hospital stays. The beds feel smaller, the bathroom seems smaller and the pull out ‘couch’ Fred and...
-
In the early days of this blog, the words came almost effortlessly. They filled my brain and then poured out almost faster than I could type...
-
It seems as though our request for prayers is becoming all too familiar. I wish I was writing with huge praises but, at least for Logan, th...
No comments:
Post a Comment